We turn your website into an online education centre
UpSchool+ by Digital Schools is education and wellbeing content produced by us – for you.
We professionally produce articles, videos
We work as a cross between your social media and/or website manager and content curator
Why do I need content?
Our World is Content Obsessed
In a world that is dominated by social media and online content, schools that are not participating in the growing and changing landscape of media, marketing and communications will grow further and further behind.
Like never before, we have the opportunity to share ideas, stories, information and experiences. To nurture the growth and wellbeing of your community it is important to communicate values, interests and ideas that are meaningful and sustainable.
Engage Your Community
Your content says a lot about who you are and what you value. Online content is your chance to create social engagement and interaction. The more meaningful content you provide, the more interaction you get – and as we know – more engagement means better learning outcomes.
How it Works →
Step One - Select Your Content
Choose the style of content you would like for your online audience. We have a range of topics and genres to suit kids, adults, teachers
Step Two - We Produce The Content
We write and produce your content and media. All the products we make are creative and visual, incorporating images and artwork that are designed in-house.
Step Three - We Upload It For You
Choose where you would like to have your content viewed. We will provide you with a platform to host it which sits seamlessly beside your main website. We can also upload it to social media pages or your existing website too.
- 40 pieces of content annually – videos, blogs, articles, activities ($41 per piece)
- Professionally produced in partnership with industry experts in a range of fields
- We load the content onto ONE of your chosen distribution channels (Website, Facebook, Instagram, etc)
- Yearly subscriptions includes a mixture of activities, articles, blogs and videos suitable for everyone.
- The content is creative, visually exciting, interactive and informative and is properly researched.
- Topics include mindfulness, meditation, classroom education pieces, nutrition, neurosciences, philosophy and more
The feedback we are getting from the parents is so positive. So many of them are telling us that no school provides this quality of information online.
The Digital Schools system is so unique – we absolutely love it”